40123300 22 Ton Log Splitter
SpeeCo's 22 Ton log splitter is equipped with a Briggs and Stratton 650 series 190cc engine to deliver maximum splitting force. A global leader in log splitting technology, SpeeCo offers the best features in the industry, making splitting wood quicker, easier and safer!
- Horizontal or vertical splitting
- Engineered cylinder connection for increased strength
- Engineered cast steel foot piece
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder producing maximum splitting force
- Reinforced stripper plates remove stuck logs
- Large hydraulic fill cap
- Shielded wedge & channel beam design for safe operation and clean splitting action
- Wide log cradle making splitting wood quicker, easier and safer
- Only one moving bolt and no shims
- Drain plug
- Road tires for towing
- Compatible with certain accessories
- Engine: 190cc 675 series
- Pump: Two-Stage 11 gpm
- Cylinder: 4" Diameter x 24" Stroke
- Valve: Auto-Return
- Max Splitting Force: 22 Tons
- Max Log Length: 26"
- Cycle Time: 13 Seconds
- Wheels: 4.80 x 8" Road Speed
- Wedge: 7" High With Spreader Wings
- Beam Size: 6" x 9" With Build In Log Cradle
- Hydraulic Capacity: 5.5 Gallons
- Filter: Spin-On Replaceable
- Height: 43" Horizontal
- Length: 84.5"
- Width: 50"